BAOS will endeavour to advertise any Oral Surgery vacancies it hears about on this page.
BAOS has no direct connection with any of these advertised positions and offers no endorsement or recommendation for the positions.
Please contact the Job advertisers/administrators directly for any further information or registration, please do not contact the BAOS administration team.
Tutor for the Diploma in Primary Care Oral Surgery
Consultant Oral Surgeon - Southampton
- A package including a competitive annual salary dependent on experience, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- 10 days CPD, Development and Training Opportunities
- Exemplary work/life balance with very limited on-call
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Hertfordshire/North London
We are currently seeking Specialist Oral Surgeons to join our Goffs Oak ( Hertfordshire) or Chingford ( North London )Team.
- Excellent opportunity to take over an existing NHS/Private part-time post.
- Benefiting from a long established and well equipped practice.
- An experienced & supportive Practice Team.
- Specialist Oral Surgeon on the GDC Specialist list or
- Level 2 Oral Surgery performer or
- An experienced Oral Surgeon accredited to Level 2 IMOS
If you are interested in working with a dynamic and expanding HealthCare GroupPlease get in touch by sending your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trust Registrar in Oral Surgery - North West Anglia
Orthodontist and Oral Surgeon - Liverpool
Periodontist / Endodontist / Oral Surgeon, Chelmsford/Essex
Oral Surgeon, North West England
Lead Tutor for the FGDP Diploma in Primary Care Oral Surgery, London
Oral Surgeon or DWSI, Wisbech
Consultant Oral Surgeon, Surrey
Specialist Oral Surgeon, Peterborough
Oral Surgeon, Kent
Trust Registrar - Oral Surgery, North West Anglia
Recent Blog Posts
- BAOS Dental Core CPD Course – 27th and 28th June 2019 – Book now! on June 27, 2019
- Masterclass in the Management of craniofacial deformity and cleft lip and palate on July 18, 2019
- Yorkshire Regional Reps Study Day – Leeds, Friday 19 July on July 19, 2019 9:00 am