BAOS will endeavour to advertise any Oral Surgery vacancies it hears about on this page.
BAOS has no direct connection with any of these advertised positions and offers no endorsement or recommendation for the positions.
Please contact the Job advertisers/administrators directly for any further information or registration, please do not contact the BAOS administration team.
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Suffolk
Level 2 IMOS Oral Surgeon - London
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Knaphill
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Devizes
- A competitive package including a salary of £105,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- CPD and revalidation support
- Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
- Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
- Dental procedures including;
- Surgical removal of wisdom tooth NEC
- Surgical removal of impacted wisdom tooth
- Extraction of multiple teeth NEC
- Surgical removal of tooth NEC
- Surgical removal of impacted tooth NEC
- Surgical removal of retained root of tooth
- To build close relations with the ENT surgical team, and other surgical colleagues as part of our multidisciplinary team.
- To participate in audit, research and management of the service.
- Participating in all aspects of the outpatient and operative care of the patients. The frequency of these will vary according to the needs of the service along with administrative, management and clinical governance duties as required.
- Clinical skills in all aspects of Oral surgery.
- Training and expertise in provision of conscious sedation
- Evidence of appraisal in past 12 months with satisfactory outcome
- Knowledge of evidence based practice.
- Excellent clinical skills
- UK registerable Dental Degree.
- Appropriate specialist qualification.
- Relevant CCT or equivalent.
- Past record of academic achievement
- Full and Specialist Registration in Oral Surgery with GDC.
- On-going CPD in line with GDC requirements and conscious sedation guidelines.
Oral Surgeon - West Sussex
Oral Surgeon - Norfolk
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Hertfordshire/North London
We are currently seeking Specialist Oral Surgeons to join our Goffs Oak ( Hertfordshire) or Chingford ( North London )Team.
- Excellent opportunity to take over an existing NHS/Private part-time post.
- Benefiting from a long established and well equipped practice.
- An experienced & supportive Practice Team.
- Specialist Oral Surgeon on the GDC Specialist list or
- Level 2 Oral Surgery performer or
- An experienced Oral Surgeon accredited to Level 2 IMOS
If you are interested in working with a dynamic and expanding HealthCare GroupPlease get in touch by sending your CV or enquiry to email@example.com
Trust Registrar in Oral Surgery - North West Anglia
Orthodontist and Oral Surgeon - Liverpool
Oral Surgeon or DWSI, Wisbech
Specialist Oral Surgeon, Peterborough
Oral Surgeon, Kent
Trust Registrar - Oral Surgery, North West Anglia
Recent Blog Posts
- SedEd Conscious sedation for oral surgery teams on February 1, 2020
- East and West Midlands Regional Rep Study Day, 7th February 2020, Birmingham on February 7, 2020
- Teaching and Learning course on March 18, 2020