BAOS will endeavour to advertise any Oral Surgery vacancies it hears about on this page.
BAOS has no direct connection with any of these advertised positions and offers no endorsement or recommendation for the positions.
Please contact the Job advertisers/administrators directly for any further information or registration, please do not contact the BAOS administration team.
Specialty Doctor in Oral Surgery- Surrey
Job Reference: 326-SDORAL-01-PN
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dental Services
- Redhill, Surrey
- £40,037 to £74,661 per annum (pro-rata)
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has given us an outstanding rating
- SASH are in the top 20% nationally for staff recommending the Trust as a place to work or receive treatment
- Our workforce are amongst the most motivated in the country; SASH is well above the national average for overall staff engagement
- We are one of the safest hospitals in the country according to CQC’s intelligent monitoring
- Up to 96% of people surveyed would recommend us to their friends and family
- We are a National Patient Safety Awards Winner
- SASH has one of the lowest levels of nursing vacancies in the country
Dental Surgeon - Kendal
Oral Surgeon - Kent
Oral Surgeon and implantology - Co. Down
Oral Surgeon - St Helens
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave with the opportunity to purchase an additional 4 weeks annual leave
- Access to a Staff Health & Wellbeing Hub which offers advice, support and schemes including Occupational Health services which include self-referral access to medical assessment facilities, Physiotherapy and a Counselling Helpline service which can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Staff Salary Sacrifice Scheme including a Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- A to Z list of staff benefits and discounts
- Opportunities to join our Staff Champions and Staff Engagement Group
- Optional Annual Health Checks, Flu Vaccines and Healthy Lifestyle Initiatives
- Special leave provisions, including some over and above statutory entitlements
- Flexible working options to help staff achieve a work/life balance
Oral Surgeon - Brentwood
Oral Surgeon - Stratford upon Avon
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Bury St Edmunds
- Specialist required 3 days per week to replace retiring colleague.
- Dentist will be providing implant and oral surgery services.
- Established Denplan and private lists.
- 10 surgery, mainly private practice with state of the art equipment.
- SOE software, digital x-rays and CBCT scanner.
- Central decontamination rooms;BDA Good Practice
- Inhouse specialisms include Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics and Periodontics.
Oral Surgeon - Glasgow
Oral Surgeon - Derry, Northern Ireland
Oral Surgeon - Andover
Oral Surgeon - Leeds
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Suffolk
Level 2 IMOS Oral Surgeon - London
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Knaphill
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Devizes
- A competitive package including a salary of £105,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- CPD and revalidation support
- Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
- Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
- Dental procedures including;
- Surgical removal of wisdom tooth NEC
- Surgical removal of impacted wisdom tooth
- Extraction of multiple teeth NEC
- Surgical removal of tooth NEC
- Surgical removal of impacted tooth NEC
- Surgical removal of retained root of tooth
- To build close relations with the ENT surgical team, and other surgical colleagues as part of our multidisciplinary team.
- To participate in audit, research and management of the service.
- Participating in all aspects of the outpatient and operative care of the patients. The frequency of these will vary according to the needs of the service along with administrative, management and clinical governance duties as required.
- Clinical skills in all aspects of Oral surgery.
- Training and expertise in provision of conscious sedation
- Evidence of appraisal in past 12 months with satisfactory outcome
- Knowledge of evidence based practice.
- Excellent clinical skills
- UK registerable Dental Degree.
- Appropriate specialist qualification.
- Relevant CCT or equivalent.
- Past record of academic achievement
- Full and Specialist Registration in Oral Surgery with GDC.
- On-going CPD in line with GDC requirements and conscious sedation guidelines.
Oral Surgeon - West Sussex
Oral Surgeon - Norfolk
Specialist Oral Surgeon - Hertfordshire/North London
We are currently seeking Specialist Oral Surgeons to join our Goffs Oak ( Hertfordshire) or Chingford ( North London )Team.
- Excellent opportunity to take over an existing NHS/Private part-time post.
- Benefiting from a long established and well equipped practice.
- An experienced & supportive Practice Team.
- Specialist Oral Surgeon on the GDC Specialist list or
- Level 2 Oral Surgery performer or
- An experienced Oral Surgeon accredited to Level 2 IMOS
If you are interested in working with a dynamic and expanding HealthCare GroupPlease get in touch by sending your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trust Registrar in Oral Surgery - North West Anglia
Orthodontist and Oral Surgeon - Liverpool
Oral Surgeon or DWSI, Wisbech
Specialist Oral Surgeon, Peterborough
Oral Surgeon, Kent
Trust Registrar - Oral Surgery, North West Anglia
Recent Blog Posts
- re: 24 March 2020:BAOS and BAOMS Joint position Statement on PPE for Patients with Emergency Oral Problems of Unknown COVID-19 Status
- PRESS RELEASE – Oral and maxillofacial surgeons issue guidance to protect dentists and doctors during COVID-19 pandemic
- Throat Pack Survey
- President’s Newsletter – 16 March 2020 – The Oral Surgery Response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – IMPORTANT UPDATE RE BAOS EVENTS
- Glasgow Oral Surgery Symposium on April 24, 2020
- BAOS Mallorca Cycling CPD trip on April 29, 2020
- South West Regional Rep Study Day – 7th May 2020 Bristol on May 7, 2020