BAOS will endeavour to advertise any Oral Surgery vacancies it hears about on this page.
BAOS has no direct connection with any of these advertised positions and offers no endorsement or recommendation for the positions.
Please contact the Job advertisers/administrators directly for any further information or registration, please do not contact the BAOS administration team.
Postgraduate Clinical Doctorate Programme in Oral Surgery (DClinDent)
Oral Surgery Speciality Doctor Job Vacancy at East Surrey Hospital in Redhill, Surrey
Oral Surgery Speciality Doctor Job Vacancy at East Surrey Hospital in Redhill, SurreySpecialty Doctor in Oral Surgery Applications are invited for a 2 Programmed Activity (PA) post as Specialty Doctor in Oral Surgery at Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, required to work on Mondays. Job Vacancy details
Locum Consultant in Oral Surgery - East Surrey Hospital
Clinical Teacher in Oral Surgery - King's College, London
Clinical Teaching Fellow in Oral Surgery - Leeds
Recent Blog Posts
- BAOS Membership Survey – Oct 2021
- BAOS – Notice of Increase to 2022 Membership Fees
- BAOS Newsletter – 4th issue – Oct 2021
- NATIONAL SURVEY: to determine current practice for use of intraoral flap retractors during lower third molar surgery and identify any potential drawbacks of the widely used retractors.
- Hospital Dentistry – GIRFT Programme National Specialty Report – Feb 2021
- No Events