The BAOS council are proud and thrilled to announce the launch of its new look website.
We have long been aware that the old website was due for a revamp and working together with Andrew Clark from Nextnorth Ltd. we have developed the new website with its “go live” at the end of February.
BAOS council has also enlisted the skills of dentist and graphic artist Amar Naru to develop a stunning new image for the Association. (See how many oral surgery related items you can spot!)
Features of the website include: –
- New contemporary design with new logo and striking front page graphic.
- Mobile-friendly – easily accessible on phones and tablets
- Updated content throughout with clear focus on resources for patients and professionals
- Revamped navigation to make content more accessible
- Blog articles and upcoming events are prominently featured on the front page
- Integrated more closely with Facebook and Twitter
- New members area with potential to develop with additional video resources and CPD
- Easier for our admin team to keep up to date with events and membership information
As part of renovating the membership section you will need to follow the prompts for a new login and set up your password. (A onetime requirement). The new members section is also in its infancy so keep an eye on that section.
We hope you enjoy the look and feel of the new BAOS website.
Pete Brotherton and Andrew Clark.