BAOS will endeavour to advertise any Oral Surgery vacancies it hears about on this page.
BAOS has no direct connection with any of these advertised positions and offers no endorsement or recommendation for the positions.
Please contact the Job advertisers/administrators directly for any further information or registration, please do not contact the BAOS administration team.
Clinical Senior Lecturer/Consultant position- Australia
- Experience of Leadership and continuous improvement in the academic endeavour.
- Dental qualification registerable in Australia
- Specialist registration in UK/Australia
- An excellent research record showing understanding of and experience in clinical and research governance and in particular evidence of actively engaging in research in the clinical setting
- Demonstrable teaching experience in a university or educational setting and ability to demonstrate clinical procedures at a specialist level.
- Experience in clinical supervision and the treatment of a wide spectrum of patients will also be required.
- Knowledge of problem-based learning
- Capacity to devise research projects and to contribute to referred journals and literature in dental clinical education
- Demonstrated experience in academic leadership and management of staff
- Desire and capacity to mentor staff internally
- Demonstrable management skills with experience in secondary care teams
- Experience in interacting with students and facilitating student learning
- Postgraduate degree at PhD level in a related area
Oral Surgeon - Belfast
Oral Surgeon / South Shields, Tyne and Wear / Part Time
- Part time opportunity.
- 3 days a week – Monday to Saturday available.
- 50% split.
- Established patient list.
- Supportive team and modern equipment.